Welcome To 1024 x 768 Wallpaper

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello boys and girls! First of all, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude and warm welcome to all 1024 by 768 wallpaper visitors.

My name is James and the purpose for me to establish this blog is to build an online community that shares my collection of the best high quality computer desktop wallpaper with the screen size of 1024 width and 768 height. Yes, you will only find wallpapers on that particular resolution only - period. However, I am also planning to expand my blogs to fit other screen monitor sizes, so be sure to stick around for the news. All desktop pc wallpapers found in this blog are compiled from my collection and other sources all over the Net.

Also, if you have any specific wallpaper that you want to download but has yet to be posted in this site, you can request it here. We will try our very best to comply to your needs as soon as we can, hopefully :) But please make sure that the wallpaper is not already on our directory. You can double check from the category list.

That's it for now and happy browsing 1024 x 768 wallpaper. Hopefully, you will find the one that you like :)


0 comments:

Wallpaper Lovers

Subscribe 1024 x 768 Wallpapers


 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recommended

HD Desktop Wallpaper
16 high quality + 25 inspiration wallpapers

Desktop Theme Organizer
Change your computer theme with just one click

Desktop Wallpaper Toolbar
Download PcWallpaperZone to get 1000’s of FREE Wallpapers!